Our vision is to minister to:
1. people who want to study the word of God in-depth,
2. people who are burdened for the Church of Christ
3. people who want to agonize for the salvation of lost souls,
4. people who desire a more effective, result oriented and dynamic prayer life,
5. people who want to refresh their souls with the Living Water of everlasting life,
6. people who need personal revival and desire to possess their possession,
7. people who would want to know how to pray and teach men to pray,
8. people who are burdened for God’s glory in their land,
9. people who want to engage the satanic hosts of wickedness in spiritual warfare.
We have a call, burden and the anointing of the Lord to win souls for Jesus Christ, to teach the word of God, to pray, and to teach men to pray and get results. Therefore, we:
1. We mobilize Christians to pray fervent and prevailing prayers for their lands.
2. We pray and preach to save the lost.
3. We have a vision of raising and mobilizing an army of prayer warriors all over Nigeria and Africa and the entire world who will not hold their peace nor give the Lord rest until the kingdoms of Nigeria, Africa and the world at large have become the kingdom of God and of His Christ.
4. We organize prayer conferences, retreats, seminars, travailing and tarrying meetings and fasting meetings.
5. We accept invitation from churches and fellowships groups to conduct prayer seminars and revival meetings.
6. We publish, print and distribute the PREVAILING PRAYERS magazine, Intercessors Digest, prayer books, and prayer tracts nation-wide and abroad.
7. We run intensive/crash teaching and training prayer programme in our prayer schools in different cities of Nigeria and different countries of the world every year.
8. We are involved in community, city, and national levels prayer network amongst ministers and believers in general.
9. We also undertake personal, family, business, and territorial deliverance.
10. We are involved in a national prayer mobilization body called the “Nigeria Prays”. Dr. Aransiola is the National Director Nigeria Prays under the leadership of Nigeria Ex-Head of State, General Dr. Yakubu Gowon.
Since we commenced operation in 1987, we have conducted prayer academies, prayer revivals, prayer schools, prayer rallies, prayer seminars and prayer conferences and retreats in Australia, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America, Ghana, Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Benin City, Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Enugu, Minna, Jos, Lokoja, Yola, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Warri, Ado-Ekiti, Akure, Ilorin, Ilesha, Iwo, Ijebu-Ode, and some other major cities of Nigeria.
The Lord has always glorified himself in these meetings by pouring out His fire of prayer and revival on His people, and confirmed our teaching and ministrations with signs and wonders following.
THE PRAYER ACADEMY
Many batches of students (prayer warriors and intercessors) totalling more than 100,000 have graduated from our different prayer schools and prayer academies since its inception in 1993. These include pastors, students, businesspersons, civil servants, force and paramilitary personnel, etc. Responses after the school sessions have been quite encouraging as more and more Christians have expressed eagerness to enrol for the next school. This is a result of the tremendous transformation our students now experience in their personal lives, career, and in their churches. Testimonies abound on how the Lord has been using such former students to change and affect the prayer lives of their local churches, fellowships, ministries, businesses and families.
The ministry has in the last years published in addition to the regular teaching magazines (The Prevailing Magazine and Intercessors Digest) many other books that are in circulation in many other countries and focus mainly on prayer. We also produce audio and video teaching CDs, Prayer School Lecture Manuals, Lecture Tutorials, Strategic Prayer Books, tracts and pamphlets on different aspects of prayer, intercession and spiritual warfare.