1. Men argue, philosophize, and speculate on the reason for the value of gold. But it remains the standard of values. Banks and nations speak of their “reserve” of gold. A nation's future actions depends on its gold reserves very largely. If there are no “reserves”, then bankruptcy is not far away. So it is with prayer! What gold is to the material life; prayer is to the spiritual life.
A Christian's future largely depends on his reserves of prayer. A church's power depends on its' reserves of prayer. No reserves of prayer, you and I are spiritually bankrupt.
2. “When you have ashes where you once had fire. When to your life, the cutting edge of God's sword is blunt. When you have lost your burden and passion for souls and when your first love, zeal, burden and vision are missing. Then no matter how many church services you attend, no matter how many sermons you preach or whatever “work” you do for the Lord; are you still a Christian?” No, “but a BACKSLIDER”.
3. Your attitude to prayer will determine your altitude in life.
4. Prayer is the spiritual rail road along which God conveys His blessings.
5. Prayer is the spiritual respiration of a Christian. We breathe in God's life in prayer and breathe out flesh. The more wordful and prayerful you are, the more spiritual you become.
6. Prayer is the invisible spiritual cable through which God's power flows.
7. When you give God your attention in prayer, He will give you His intention for your life.
8. Never undertake and duty or God except in an atmosphere of prayer.
9. Prayerlessness is not only a habit, but a spirit, therefore all prayerless people need deliverance.
10. Prayerfulness and sinfulness are inversely proportional to each other, the more prayerful you are, the less sinful you become, and the more sinful, the less prayerful.
11. Anyone who refuses to pray, will end up a prey.
12. Pray when you feel like praying, pray when you don't feel like praying, and pray until you feel like praying.
13. All of God's champions of the Bible were prayer warriors with very strong prayer altars and prayer culture. That's why God used them so mightily.
14. Prayer and faith are the raw materials for God's miracles.
15. Prayer has the ability to release the promised, delayed and detained blessings.
16. Before God gives an answer to prayer, He first looks at the faith, fervor, holiness and the word content of the prayer.
17. Many people may be sermon-proof, but no man is prayer-proof.
18. Preachers who peach/minister beyond their prayer lives are spiritually fraudulent, they do more harm to God's cause than the good they think they are doing - Prof. Zach. T. Fomum.
19. African ministers who spend less than two hours in daily devotion are unwittingly committing gradual spiritual and ministerial suicide.
20. A man has to be much with God, in order to be much for God and much against the devil.
21. Men may spurn our appeal, reject our message, oppose our argument and despise our person, but they are helpless against our prayers - Sidlow Baxter.
22. There can be no revival when Mr. Amen and Mr. Wet eyes are not found in the audience - Charles G. Finney.
23. Pray when you feel like praying, Pray when you do not feel like praying; and pray until you feel like praying.
24. As a result of their commitment to prayer, the Early Church became:
v a groaning church,
v a going church,
v a giving church,
v a glowing church
v and a growing church.
So we all must pray: 'Lord teach and make us to pray.
Every system has basic ways by which it works. There is hardly any endeavor of life that is without underlying rules of success. Prayer is not an exception; there are principles of effective prayer and or prayer life. Perhaps that is why Jesus’ disciples asked Him to teach them how to pray (Luke 11). But personal devotion is even more than just praying, it entails dedication, enthusiasm and affection.
Yes, prayer is asking and receiving from God, but those who see it merely as such do not see the need to pray when everything, so to speak is all right with them. Such people only ‘use’ God as Father Christmas whenever they are in need. However, God designed prayer to be more beneficial than receiving just tangible blessings; there are also intangible and eternal benefits in having a devoted prayer life.
So prayer is the communion of the soul with God, or the lifting up of our soul unto God. It is the communion of man’s heart with God’s heart; a two-way communication, a spiritual copulation of two hearts – God and man. (Psalm 86:4). Prayer is the respiration of a spiritual man, prayer to a spiritual man is what oxygen is to a natural man. As a natural man cannot survive without breathing in oxygen (air), no more can a spiritual man survive without prayer. Prayer is the breath of the new creature in Christ Jesus.
Prayer is a joint venture between God and the redeemed child of God towards the realization or accomplishment of his redemptive plan for humanity.
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven (Matt 6:9-10).
Jesus is by the above passage of Scriptures saying that it is not possible for the will of God to be done on earth except believers pray. What a privilege to co-create with God on our knees!
Prayer and praying could take place at the congregation and family levels, but personal devotion is communing personally, intimately, dedicatedly, affectionately and submissively with God. It is standing alone before the Lord; it is to be alone with Him and in His presence.
REASONS WHY YOU MUST HAVE PERSONAL DEVOTION
Personal time with God (Quiet time) is a time specially set aside by a Christian for the purpose of having communion with God. It involves the believer having a specific place where he meets with the Lord at a specific time.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. (Matt 6:6)
The words ‘closet’ and ‘secret’ emphasizes the fact that Jesus expects every Christian to have personal devotion with the Father. Let us look at a few reasons why having personal devotion is essential.
1. To obey our Lord and master, Jesus Christ (Matt 6:6)
2. To follow the example of our Lord Jesus Christ
And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. (Mark 1:32)
3. To fulfil our primary calling - fellowship with God
God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. (I Cor 1:9)
4. God takes pleasure in it
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. (Rev 4:11)
5. For speedy spiritual growth, consistent victorious Christian living and steadfastness.
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby (I Peter 2:2)
6. Strength and wisdom for the journey of life
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. (Isaiah 40:28-29)
7. For daily divine direction and guidance
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. (Psalm 32:8)
8. For intimacy with God
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. (James 4:8)
HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF PERSONAL DEVOTION
1. Have a time of prayer and be committed to it
Any time is no time; your personal devotion is worth designating a particular time for. God demands as much as a tithe (10%) of your time in a day.
Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. (Acts 1:3)
2. Have a Place (closet) of prayer and use it regularly
God always like to meet you at a place, the moment it is time of your prayer, he is there waiting for you.
An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee. (Exodus 20:24)
3. Avoid all forms of distractions
Switch off your phones and every other thing that may constitute distraction at your devotion time.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door... (Matt 6:6)
4. Have good Bibles
You need a King James Bible preferably with concordance and some other simpler translations of the Bible. This will help your scripture meditation which is necessary for meaningful prayers.
5. Aid to bible study
Get an aid to daily Bible study such as the daily guide, daily bread, open heavens, the word for today etc.
6. A prayer notebook
You need this to jot down lessons learnt from the Bible or divine messages received.
7. Get rid of all unforgiveness
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. (Matt 6:15)
8. Present a complete menu of prayers before the father each day.
For your prayers to be balanced, complete and effective, we need to know what to do each time we kneel to pray. The following are the main biblical components of a virile prayer time.
vi) Waiting and receiving
vii) Binding and Loosing
There is no better way to begin a time of prayer than by expressing praise to God. Praise is the most important element of prayer. To adore God is to praise Him for whom He is.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name (Psalm 100:4)
In prayer of adoration you express your deep feelings towards God in response to His love, wisdom, power, presence, holiness, greatness, lovingkindness and His other divine attributes.
Jesus Says “if you me, you will keep my commandments” (John 14:15). When you make self-centred and sinful decisions, though your relationship with God remains the same; the quality of your fellowship with Him is strained.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (I John 1:9)
When you confess your sins, you are agree with God about them, then you can apply the precious blood of His Son for cleansing.
Prayer of thanksgiving provides the opportunity to express your deepest emotions of gratitude and feelings to God. Thanksgiving is a prayer catalyst and a spiritual appetizer to God.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. (Phil 4:6)
Thanksgiving is expressing gratitude to God for what He has done, what He is doing and what He will yet do (His plans and purpose)
PETITION OR SUPLICATION
This involves praying for your personal needs. On a day-to-day basis, most of your petitions will deal with small-scale problems, decisions and opportunities. Pray about everything but try to differentiate between your need and your want.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. (John 16:24)
Supplication prayers go a little deeper than petition. This term connotes a prayer prayed in fervency of the spirit. It is a desperate prayers of entreaty.
...The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:16)
Intercession is praying for the needs of others or standing in the gap for others. When you give your heart to Jesus, He comes in to live in you. He begins to burden your heart with His heartbeat – praying for others (Heb 7:25)
It is a sin for a child of God to be selfish in his prayer life.
Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you... (I Sam 12:23)
Through intercession, God can use you to effect the tremendous changes in evangelistic and mission fields globally.
WAITING AND RECIEVING
Waiting has to do with tarrying in God’s presence with a reverent heart and open inner ears to hear his voice. Waiting entails: ceasing from self effort, forbearing to talk so as to hear God, tarrying for divine green or red light over issues and wordless worship.
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. (Hab 2:1)
So, never rush out of your prayer closet; learn to always take something from God for the day.
AUTHORITATIVE PRAYERS (Binding and loosing)
Every new day is filled with its attendant problems, troubles and various activities of the of the devil; that is why the Bible says we should redeem the time – because the days are evil (Eph 5:16)
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: (I Peter 5:8)
Thus a child of should be sensitive to bind daily all discerned satanic forces and loose God’s goodness, favour and mercy for the day.
If you realize that you have slacked concerning your prayer life or that your prayer life has never been what the Lord intended it to be, then you should take the following steps to restore it to normalcy.
1. Repent and confess the sin of prayerlessness.
2. Ask an anointed minister to pray with you for a spiritual release.
3. Take authority over all the spirits of prayerlessness and dryness.
4. Get back to praying as you were praying before and more.
5. Pray as you have not prayed in the past.
6. Plan prayer times and keep to them.
7. Lengthen your prayer times.
8. Permanently or temporarily join a prayer fellowship or a prayer band or repeatedly listen to prayer tapes, in order to catch an immediate fire in your spirit.
9. Reorganize and revamp your family altar, go on prayer retreats and attend prayer conferences.
10. Pray silently under your breath when you are not consciously engaged in a duty.
11. Pray in tongues for at least 30minutes a day.
12. Praise God before all your prayers.
13. Fill your heart with much of God’s word before and after your prayers.
14. Increase your prayer times, make them more frequent.
15. Do not allow the devil to put you off by thinking you that you should stop praying because you feel sleepy. Stop sleeping because you have to pray. You have an appointment with God to pray. You do not have an appointment with sleep to sleep.
16. Ask the Lord to give you the power to concentrate.
17. Ask the Lord to give you a prayer burden.
18. Pray even when you have no burden. As you pray, the burden will come.
19. Do not maintain one posture during prayer. Stand sometimes. Sit at others and walk at others. Feel free to change from one posture to the other during the same prayer session.
20. Pray silently.
21. Pray aloud.
22. Shout your prayers to God.
23. Do all three-in-one prayer session as the Spirit leads you.
24. Go on long prayer walks.
25. Have a hide out where you always withdraw to pray. This could be on a hill, farm, or any such place.
26. Go to your hide out often and there meet your God.
27. Pray when you feel the presence of God.
28. Pray when you do not feel the presence of God.
29. Pray when you are happy
30. Pray when you are unhappy.
31. Pray when you have come to the end of yourself.
32. Pray emergency prayers of one sentence.
33. Pray long and detailed prayers that could fill volumes of books.
34. Pray when answers come quickly.
35. Pray when there seem to be no answer.
36. Pray in the morning.
37. Pray late into the night.
38. Pray the whole day and the whole night.
39. Pray for yourself.
40. Pray for others.
41. Pray for the glory of the Lord to be manifested in your life, in the Church and in the world.
42. Pray when you are in doubt and faith will come.
43. Pray when you have much faith.
44. Pay when you have little faith.
45. Make prayer covenants with God.
46. Keep the prayer covenants you have made with God.
47. Pray with tears, sighs and groans that are the cries of the Holy Spirit through your spirit.
48. Fast and pray.
49. Insist in prayer until the answer comes.
50. Never give up on any topic until the Lord has answered you.
51. Wait before God so that He may show you His needs.
52. Pray about the Lord’s needs that He may show you more.
53. Believe the Lord as you pray.
54. Seek a prayer partner and pray together.
55. Pray without ceasing.
56. Walk in purity so that your prayers may not be blocked.
57. Confess and forsake all sins in your life so that your prayer may not be a stinking odour before God.
58. Grow in prayer.
59. Become a prayer warrior.
60. Intercede for individuals and for the nation.
61. Win people all over the world to Christ through prayer.
62. Pray more than any other person you have seen or heard of.
63. Become God’s co-worker through prayer.
64. Thank and bless God for answered prayers anytime you finish praying.
65. Pray when you feel like praying, pray when you don’t feel like praying, pray until you feel like praying
66. There is nothing too small to pray over; therefore acquire the habit of praying over little things.
67. Instead of worrying over your cares, turn them into prayer.
68. If God is to use your mouth for prayer, you must keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking guile (Ps. 34:13).
69. To say, ”I do not feel like praying”, reveals a need for prayer.
70. Always pray for a worldwide revival. “Men may spurn our appeals, reject your message, oppose our arguments, despise our person, but they are helpless against our prayers” – Sildow Baxter.
71. Set aside every first Saturday of the month as a day of national prayer and fasting.
72. Join in the formation of prayer cells and prayer chains in homes, hostels, departments, factories and barracks -- All crying out for NATIONAL REVIVAL.
73. Join force with the nearest fellowship or church group to pray all night long, at least once a month.
74. “Evening and morning and all noon will I pray and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice” (ps. 55:17). Dedicate yourself to pray at least 3 times a day.
75. The least you can give God as your time-tithe is one tenth of twenty-four hours in a day and twenty-four minutes. Meditate and pray for at least 21/2 hours a day.
76. Having done all, regard yourself by God’s grace as a member of GOD’S PRAYER ARMY THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD.
Now say this out before God. “Lord, I heed the call to join the Prayer Army, and volunteer to be one. I make a solemn covenant with you that I shall begin to pray in a new way, for a new purpose and under a new anointing that you will supply. Lord, as you keep me protected from all the wiles of the devil, I shall go forth triumphantly to destroy all the works of the devil until Your Kingdom is finally established upon the earth”. Amen.
LET GOD ARISE
“And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee. And when it rested, he said, Return, O LORD, unto the many thousands of Israel” (Num 10:35-36).
“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation. God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness. The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel. Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary” (Psalms 68:1-9).
“Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah. To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice. Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds. O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God” (Psalms 68:32-35).
When God arises:
ü His enemies are scattered.
ü the earth trembles
ü the sea flees
ü the mountains and the hills quake and skip like little lambs.
ü Jordan is driven back
ü the sun and the moon stand still in their habitation
ü the nations and kingdoms tremble and bow before Him.
ü the horse and the rider are thrown into the sea
ü the heavens drop down plentiful rain and the dew
ü terror and amazement grips His enemies
ü confusion and commotion send the enemy into disarray
ü beauty is given for ashes, and the oil of joy for mourning
ü the earth yields her increase
ü prison doors are opened
ü chains and shackles are broken
ü the prisoners and captives are set free
ü the victim becomes the victor
ü death is swallowed up in victory
ü the conquered becomes the conqueror
ü impossibility becomes possible
ü the irreversible is reversed
ü the predator (pursuer) himself becomes a prey
ü the hungry lions become friendly and harmless
ü the fiery furnace becomes air conditioned fire
ü Pharaoh and his hosts are drowned in the Red Sea
ü streams appear in the desert
ü the desert places blossom as the rose
ü miracle waters gush out of solid rocks
ü All creation sing His praises
ü He is victorious in battle.
LET GOD ARISE!
1. Let God arise and: Let all the enemies be scattered
2. Let God arise and: Take over the battles of my life.
3. Let God arise and: Plead my cause with them that hate me.
4. Let God arise and: Give me quick justice and vindication.
5. Let God arise and: Draw me out of deep waters and quick-sand.
6. Let God arise and: Save me from shame, reproach and disgrace.
7. Let God arise and: Break the bars of iron and the fetters of brass binding me.
8. Let God arise and: Break every spell, curse, jinx, evil covenant and enchantments working against me.
9. Let God arise and: Hasten my journey to my inheritance and destiny.
10. Let God arise and: Save me from those hunting for my life.
11. Let God arise and: Give me cheap, undeserved and permanent victory over my haters and persecutors.
12. Let God arise and: Deliver me from all besetting sins and habits.
13. Let God arise and: And set my spirit and soul on fire for God.
14. Let God arise and: Help me to conquer more territories for His glory.
15. Let God arise and: Touch my body and tongue with His heavenly fire.
16. Let God arise and: Baptize me with Holy Ghost and fire.
17. Let God arise and: Anoint me for spectacular exploits.
18. Let God arise and: Give me a double portion of anointing this year.
19. Let God arise and: Give me a new song before the end of this year.
20. Let God arise and: Give me double glory for all my shame.
21. Let God arise and: Move me from labour to favour.
22. Let God arise and: Turn my story to glory.
23. Let God arise and: Turn my disgrace to grace.
24. Let God arise and: Turn all my struggles, ridicules and obstacles into miracles.
25. Let God arise and: Take me to greater heights.
26. Let God arise and: Turn my haters to my ardent lovers.
27. Let God arise and: Make me an object of admiration and blessing.
28. Let God arise and: Bless me indeed and make me a blessing to those around me.
29. Let God arise and: Destroy all forms of worldliness, carnality and compromise in my life.
30. Let God arise and: Destroy lukewarmeness, prayerlessness and spiritual shallowness in my life.
31. Let God arise and: Visit my roots and foundation with fire.
32. Let God arise and: Carry out a foundational surgery in my life.
33. Let God arise and: Make me an addicted praiser of God.
34. Let God arise and: Make me a pillar in God's house and God's kingdom.
35. Let God arise and: Turn all my delayed, detained, denied and deflected blessings into delivered blessings in Jesus name.
36. Let God arise and: Give me all the blessings of Jubilee - Release, Restoration, Recovery, Rest and Empowerment.
37. Let God arise and: Deliver this nation from all her woes and troubles.
38. Let God arise and: Lead Nigeria from the wilderness of Kadesh - Barnea into her Promised Land.
39. Blessed be Jehovah, the man of war, who has triumphed gloriously and hath given me the victory again and again.
40. Let God arise and let all His enemies be scattered: (repeat 3 times with shouting). Amen, Amen and Amen.
Scriptural Background: Colossians 1:13; 2:1 4-15; Galatians 3:13; Numbers 23:23; Isaiah 54:14-17; Isaiah 29:6; Proverbs 14:19; Ecclesiastes 10:8; Proverbs 26:27; Hosea 8:7; Psalm 91:1
Pray aggressively like this:
1. I confess and repent of all my personal sins and those of my fathers and my mothers in Jesus Name, Lord, purge me totally with your precious blood.
2. I renounce and reject every ancestral covenant made on my behalf by anybody in Jesus Name.
3. I break every covenant between me and any evil spirit in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
4. I reject and renounce every covenant, oath, allegiance and obligation made for me or by me consciously or unconsciously in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
5. I withdraw my name from any satanic record anywhere on this planet earth in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
6. Holy Ghost fire destroy and burn to ashes every altar of afflictions raised against me in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
7. I release myself from collective captivity of family, community and neighbourhood in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. I receive a clean break and release from all yokes and burdens other than those of Jesus Christ.
9. I immerse myself body, soul and spirit in the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. I break and neutralize and cancel every curse, spell, hex, jinx, divination or enchantment and witchcraft issued against my life in the mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
11. I release myself in the Name of Jesus from the sins and curses from my paternal and maternal sides up to 10 generations of both sides in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
12. Father, send your fire, thunder and lightning to destroy and burn into ashes all satanic materials deposited in any part of my body.
13. I command the thunder and lightning of God to strike at and uproot and destroy all covenant tokens made on my behalf wherever they may be buried, immersed or hung.
14. I command every territorial altar, marine altar and astral altar raised against my life to collapse now in Jesus mighty Name.
15. Father Almighty, use the blood of Jesus to erase from any part of my spirit, soul and body all invisible satanic labels, marks or signs in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
16. I bind, rebuke and cast out of my life, you spirit of failure, servitude, defeat, depression, stagnation, affliction, death, delayed blessings, limitation, confusion, frustration, rejection, fear and doubt in Jesus Name.
17. I cancel the effect and purposes of every bad dream right now in Jesus Name.
18. All stubborn pursuers of my life, I command you to fail and die in the Name of Jesus.
19. Father, let my flesh and blood become poison to all blood suckers and flesh eaters in Jesus mighty Name.
20. Let every organized evil against my life be broken and paralysed in Jesus Name.
21. I fire back all satanic arrows of failure at the edge of success and break through in Jesus Name.
22. I fire back all evil arrows from household enemies in Jesus Name.
23. I order confusion and scattering of tongues amongst all wicked associations militating against my peace and progress in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
24. I break into pieces every spiritual mirror and monitor fashioned against me in Jesus Name.
25. I cut off all spiritual umbilical cords through which evil flows into my flesh in Jesus Name.
26. My name and my picture, I command you to become thunder, fire and lightning when people call or show you for evil purposes in Jesus Name.
27. I take authority over inherited curses and command them broken now in Jesus Name.
28. I command all evil spirit associated with any curse to leave me now in Jesus Name.
29. I take authority over curses emanating from evil dedication, handling cursed object, satanic agents, living in a cursed house or land, being born in a satanic altar, drinking of blood or unholy water, strange money or cursed gifts, partaking in blood sacrifice to idols and performing demonic rituals, ancestral sins, witchcraft, curses and spiritual ignorance, I command all of you broken right now in Jesus Name.
30. Father, let all those who can help me and should help me never have peace of mind until they have helped me in Jesus Name.
31. Father show me favour and shower your mighty blessings on anyone who has helped me so that they can remain channels of blessing for ever.
32. I clear all my goods from all satanic warehouses where they have been locked up in Jesus Name.
33. Father, link me up and connect me with the people that matter who will help me from today onwards in Jesus Name.
34. In Jesus Name, I receive divine favour over all my applications and requests anywhere I go.
35. All you ancient gates and everlasting doors shut against my life, lift up your heads now for me to enter to my divinely given inheritance and possess my possessions in Jesus mighty Name.
36. Lord, in your name and by faith, I enter into my inheritance and possess my possession in Jesus mighty Name.
37. I cover up all grave dug for me, roast every coffin built for me and reject every death purposed for me this year in Jesus Name.
38. I shall not die physically, I shall not die spiritually, I shall not die matrimonially, I shall not die intellectually, I shall not die financially and I shall not die emotionally in Jesus name.
39. Lord, make me a candidate of your divine favour in Jesus Name.
40. Lord, let my name never be blotted out of the Book of life in Jesus Name.
41. Let heavens open unto me in the Name of Jesus.
42. Lord Jesus, deliver into my hands the keys to my breakthroughs in Jesus Name.
43. Any power hiding my key of elevation, fall down and die in the Name of Jesus.
44. I command every resistance to my breakthrough (mention those areas(s) in your life where you have hindrances) give way, in Jesus Name.
45. Father, open doors of opportunity to me through this prayer in the Name of Jesus.
46. Every good area of my life that the enemy has denied expression, receive resurrection power in Jesus Name.
47. Let every roaring of satanic lions against me be silenced in the Name of Jesus.
48 I command every spiritual barrier and limitations to success in my life to break into pieces in the Name of Jesus.
49. Spirit of impossibility, loose your grip over my life in the Name of Jesus.
50. Let all my business problems receive divine solution in Jesus Name. I reject every spirit of financial embarrassment.
51. Let men go out of their way to show favour unto me, in the Name of Jesus.
52. Father, I ask you in the name of Jesus to send ministering spirits to bring in prosperity and funds into my business.
53. Let wealth be deposited in my business and home in Jesus Name.
54. Let the divine power and favour of God lift me out of obscurity into limelight, in Jesus Name.
55. I break the powers of the occult, witchcraft and familiar spirits over my life in the Name of Jesus.
56. O Lord, enlarge my coast. Let all evil eyes observing my progress be blinded in the Name of Jesus.
57. I terminate every journey into bondage and unfruitfulness designed for me by the enemies of my soul in the Name of Jesus.
58. I pursue, overtake and recover my properties from the hands of spiritual Egyptians in the Name of Jesus.
59. Let my adversaries make mistakes that will advance my cause in the Name of Jesus.
60. I command all the powers encamping against my goodness and breakthrough to become confused and be scattered in the Name of Jesus.
61. I command every evil stronghold and powers housing my rights and goodness to be violently overthrown in the Name of Jesus.
62. Father, I thank you for making me victorious in Jesus Name. My profiting shall now appear to everyone. Amen.
Winning Secrets in LifeEveryone wants to be successful in life, but many do not understand what success entails or requires. What really then is success? Success is accomplishing set goals. It is fulfilling the divine mandate for your life. It is also doing well the things you know you should do. An unknown author defined success as discovering your best talents, skills and abilities and applying them where they will make the most effective contribution to your fellow men and women. Success can also be defined as having an irreversible and outstanding breakthrough. It is not limited to any one area of your life.
Comprehensive success is having success in every area of life ministry, career, business and other chosen vocations. It is accomplishing the set goals in all your life's endeavours. It encompasses all facets of your relationships; marital, social, professional, spiritual, etc. Are you a successful husband or wife? God wants you to be a success in all your endeavours and relationships in life.
However, we must know that success is achieved in life through certain strategic empowerments. This means receiving extra ability to be your best in life. Many people know about success and desire for it but never attain it because of certain limitations and constraints. However, through the enabling power of the Holy Spirit, you can overcome all obstacles and reach your goals in life.
God took Joshua into the secret of success when he was discouraged and reluctant in taking over leadership of Israel from Moses; He was told:
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua1:8).
And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee (Joshua 3:7).
On that day the LORD magnified Joshua in the sight of all Israel; and they feared him, as they feared Moses, all the days of his life (Joshua 4:14).
Many who are successful and have attained greatness in life can testify of certain spiritual ability that enabled them to be their best and become great. Joshua gave himself to the word of the Lord and became great in life. Through the supernatural hand of the Lord, he divided River Jordan and Israelites passed over to take their inheritance. This supernatural empowerment was occasioned by the involvement of a special arch-angel who described himself as the Captain of the Hosts of the Lord, in their battles. From the time this divine emissary got involved with the Israelite army, the war of inheritance of Canaan was just literally a walk-over, over stronger and more formidable enemies. This is what we call power to succeed success that is achieved not just by only a dint of hard work or by natural means. It is a spirit or supernaturally assisted or (enhanced) success.
David, a man after God's heart was a bundle of success and great achievement. He was anointed and empowered by God to rule and prevail in battle. As a successful king, mighty man of war and minister of God, he got for himself a great name in Israel and in the adjourning nations.
Moses was a stammerer who ran away from Pharaoh, the king of Egypt who wanted to kill him. However, when God met him in the desert and empowered him, he became like a god to Pharaoh, and he successfully led the Israelites out of Egypt despite the resistance and opposition they faced from the obstinate Egyptians.
Paul, the apostle was an injurious who persecuted the saints but was saved and empowered to reach the gentiles. As a successful man of God who finished well, he wrote more than half of the New Testament books. He attributed his success in ministry to the God who enabled him and empowered him.
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. (II Corinthians 3:5-6)
DIFFERENT WAYS OF SPIRITUAL EMPOWERMENT
There are different means of getting empowered for success in life. We shall briefly consider some of them.
1. Through Divine Life
Associating with the God of life will make you to be successful in life. God's divine life (Zoe) is the real seed of success. This eternal life (divine seed) is the primary source of light, power and grace to success. Through a deliberate and purposeful walk with God, you can be empowered in life to succeed in all your endeavours.
The Bible says
In him was life; and the life was the light of men. (John 1:4)
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. (I John 5:11-12).
When you walk with God, you cannot fail or be unsuccessful in life, for God will always lead you to the place of greatness, victory and breakthrough. Therefore, accept Jesus today if you have not done so and begin a glorious relationship with the God of success.
2. Through the Word of God
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1:8).
The word of God is a light that lightens the path of life. It is a lamp that gives light in darkness. With the word of God in your heart and mind, you cannot stumble or fall into the ditch or trap of the devil. It will guide you in making the right decisions for success and breakthrough in life. God told Joshua to meditate on and obey the Scriptures for him to prosper and have good success. This is exactly what you need to do regularly and your way will become prosperous.
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper (Psalm 1:1-3)
As you meditate on and obey the word of God, you will be like a tree planted by the rivers of water and three major things will be a regular occurrence in your life.
a. You will bring forth your fruits in their times.
b. Your leaves will not wither. You will flourish continuously.
c. Whatever you do, shall prosper.
This is simply comprehensive success success in all your life's endeavours.
3. Through Righteousness
Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people (Proverbs 14:34).
Righteousness exalts and is a facilitator of greatness and success. On the other hand, sin leads to failure and ridicule. If you want to succeed in life as a christian, then a rigidly righteous life is imperative.
Righteousness is a defence and has a voice that speaks on your behalf to defend you. Sin however opens doors to destruction and is a gate way for satanic attacks. Samson would have been more successful in his destiny but he was cut down by Delilah, the destiny waster.
Judas Iscariot would have fulfilled his apostolic destiny, but he was destroyed by sin. He betrayed his master, Jesus, because of 30 pieces of silver. Beware of sin. It kills.
4. Through the Holy Spirit Baptism and Attendant Gifts
But ye shall receive power, after that His Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth (Acts 1:8).
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal (I Corinthians 12:7).
God gave us the Holy Spirit to empower, teach, guide, comfort, and reveal to us things to come. Peter, one of the foremost disciples of Jesus was in constant dread of the Jewish religious leaders until he was empowered by the Holy Spirit. He received divine boldness to confront the religious status-quo of his time and won souls in their thousands to Christ.
Every believer should seek to be baptized with the Holy Spirit for the supernatural ability to do the unusual. Since the Holy Spirit is in charge of God's programme on earth, your fellowship with Him will enhance your effectiveness in your peculiar career, and you'll have good success.
5. Through Faith and Prayer
Prayer can be defined as the railway through which our blessings are conveyed to us. Everyone who needs supernatural support must establish a prayer link to God. Through prayer, you can subdue the powers that may want to prevent your success. You can be empowered to win the battles of life, get wealth, succeed in ministry, become a strong professional and zealous Christian who will always win souls for Christ.
Through prayer, you can receive power to live for God and become effective in your chosen career.
What you cannot achieve through your own personal ability can be achieved through God’s supernatural ability as you tap power from the One who can do all things. Prayer of faith to God will help you to achieve the naturally impossible.
6. The Means of Supernatural Assistance Through Ministering Spirits
Angels of God are called ministering spirits sent forth to minister to the saints. Many times they have assisted believers to achieve great success and do extra-ordinary things. Jesus, our master also received regular angelic support during His earthly ministry life.
And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man (John 1:51).
In Genesis 24:25-40, the servant of Abraham was divinely assisted to get a wife for Isaac as he prayed. There was an angelic assistance that made his ways prosperous. Abraham himself told the doubting servant that God will send His angel before him to prosper his ways. When Peter was imprisoned, an angel of God was sent to release him. The Israelites were helped to succeed and be victorious in all their battles by certain warring ministering spirits. It was one of these angels that killed 185,000 Assyrian soldiers and the battle against king Senacherib was gloriously won. He was spiritually attacked by the angel of death (Isaiah 37:36). At all times, we need this supernatural assistance of ministering spirits to prosper, succeed and make it in our endeavours in life.
7. Empowered Through Visions, Revelations and Divine Ideas
The way of divine ideas, visions and revelations is a major means of obtaining great success and breakthrough. Jacob, when he was with Laban, was spiritually given ideas and methods of making all the strong cattle to bring forth ringstraked, speckled and spotted cattle. Meanwhile, it was agreed with Laban that the spotted and speckled among the cattle, sheep and goats would be the wages of Jacob. Through the use of his rods in the watering troughs when the cattle came to drink, he was able to cause them to deliver speckled and spotted calves. So Jacob increased exceedingly through divine ideas (Genesis 30:27-43).
Some people have been helped to achieve great success by receiving revelation or vision of the work they should do and when they obeyed the instruction, they became successful in life. This could be in ministry, career, business or any vocation. God can guide you in the way of success through divine ideas.
Isaiah 48:17 says :
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
8. Empowerment Through Diligence and Hard-Work
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men (Proverbs 22:29).
I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding. And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down. Then l saw, and considered it well: l looked upon it, and received instruction. Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth: and thy want as an armed man (Proverbs 24:30-34).
In summary, in this special prayer book, you will find specialized prayers that will help you source the grace for comprehensive success. In addition, you will find why and how you can be empowered through a covenant relationship with God. Kindly pray the prophetic and specialized prayers contained in this book for a special divine encounter with God. Pray them daily, pray aggressively, pray privately, pray corporately, pray in the morning and pray into the night, pray them with fasting and our God who answers by fire will endue you with power and anointing for comprehensive success in Jesus name.
STRATEGIC PRAYERS FOR DOMINION IN THE MARKET PLACE/PUBLIC OFFICES
Anchor Scriptures: Isaiah 54:11-17; Deuteronomy 8:18
1. Father, I thank you for choosing me as your ambassador in the market place.
2. Father, forgive me of every personal and professional sins; have mercy on me O' Lord in Jesus name.
3. From today, I receive the mandate and anointing to operate successfully in the market place.
4. I invoke the blood of Jesus against the workplace wickedness of my office and business site (call your business or office name and plead the blood of Jesus on it).
5. I command every power assigned to frustrate me in business to be bound with everlasting chains in Jesus name.
6. By the blood of Jesus, I overthrow you forces of failure and limitations in my office and business site.
7. I command all the satanic structures in my office and business site to be consumed by fire.
8. I release the fire of God to paralyze the witchcraft powers in my office and business site.
9. I speak to the elements of creation to work against every market place enchantments and sorcery.
10. I decree that my business and career shall no longer be influenced by workplace wickedness.
11. By the fire of God, I destroy the satanic embargo assigned to my business / career.
12. By the blood of Jesus, I release my business and career from the influence of workplace witchcraft.
13. In the name of Jesus, I bind and judge the evil territorial strongmen of my workplace.
14. In the name of Jesus, I judge and scatter the assembly of witchcraft in my workplace.
15. Father, make the evil diviners and enchanters in my workplace to become mad, in Jesus name.
16. I command the satanic investment in my business and professional life to be wasted by fire.
17. From now, I receive the anointing for commercial and professional exploits in Jesus name.
18. Father, baptize my business with the anointing for fruitfulness and multiplication.
19. Holy Spirit, teach me to make profits and lead me in my business decisions, in Jesus name.
20. From today, I lay a new foundation of prosperity for my business and career; I command the ancient foundation of failure to be destroyed in Jesus name.
21. Father, I consecrate my labour to you through my tithe returns; anoint my hands and the labour of my hands with favour and prosperity in Jesus name.
22. By the blood of Jesus, I shield my business and career from marketplace devourers.
23. Father, I invite your presence to my office and workplace; arise and fight for me in Jesus name.
24. Father, arise and disgrace the Hamans in my workplace.
25. Like Esther and Mordecai, I will succeed and be exalted in my workplace in Jesus name.
26. Father, thank you for glorifying yourself through my business and career.
27. As Daniel became prominent in the land of Babylon, I shall also rise to the place of prominence here in Jesus name.
28. Joseph lived a righteous life in a strange land and his story changed to glory. In the same way I shall also be fruitful and my life shall be full of God's glory and favour in Jesus name.
29. As Daniel was delivered from the hands of his enemies, I receive protection and deliverance from those who work secretly against me in Jesus name.
30. Let every altar of affliction raised against me and my work collapse in the name of Jesus. And let God's fire consume all evil priests ministering at such altars.
31. I destroy every satanic gadget and monitoring instruments being used against me in Jesus name. No evil consultation against me shall succeed.
32. Every witchcraft operation against my position in the place of work shall not prosper in the mighty name of Jesus.
33. I receive power and anointing of the Holy Spirit to prosper in my place of work.
34. Lord help me to maintain a regular hour of prayer like Daniel, as a back up for my life and public service.
35. Father, you are the one that maketh rich and adds no sorrow unto it. I refuse to experience sorrow and backwardness in my business and work in Jesus name.
36. I frustrate and bind every spirit responsible for all the frustrations and disappointments in my business in Jesus name.
37. Lord, teach my hands to profit and prosper in whatever I use them to do in Jesus name.
38. Lord, give me grace and Holy Spirit temperament in dealing with my staff, associates and my superiors such that my Christian testimony will not be soiled and yet we will achieve great success in all our endeavours.
39. Father, give me uncommon wisdom and ideas that will lead to great success and prosperity in my work and business.
40. I receive divine wisdom, high level of understanding, foresight and insight for office and business management and maximum profit in Jesus name.
41. I break and revoke every satanic covenant that is working against my progress in my business in Jesus mighty name.
42. Lord, help me to be faithful in my tithes and offerings in Jesus name.
43. Let my gates be opened continually for the riches of the gentiles to be brought to me. I receive a continuous supply of blessings in Jesus name.
44. Father, I thank you for your delight in my prosperity. I enter into God's abundant provision for me every month in the name of Jesus.
45. Every rage of the enemy against my life and enterprise, quench in the mighty name of Jesus.
46. Every office or market altar militating against my business and work success, collapse in Jesus name. I also expel every territorial spirit loitering around here in Jesus name.
47. You gang of traitors appearing as friends in my place of work be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name.
48. Satanic cohorts working in tandem with the spirit of mammon against my life receive the lightening and thunder of God now in the mighty name of Jesus.
49. Every evil conspiracy against godly rule and principles in this organization be dismantled and scattered in Jesus name.
50. You throne behind the throne of my place of work be overthrown in Jesus name.
51. By the shedding of the blood of Jesus, all creation was redeemed back to God. By this same token, I redeem my position, seat and office from every satanic dedication, impostor and their demonic collaborators in Jesus name.
52. I judge the men and spirits who seat in secret places to make unjust decrees over this organization in Jesus mighty name.
53. Agents of darkness planted in my company to retard productivity and growth, I command upon you mental paralysis and a confusion of tongues, in the name of Jesus.
54. In the name of Jesus, I dethrone the prince or princess of this market/organization. I command God's territorial angels to take charge here right now.
55. In the name of Jesus, I ask my father in heaven to delegate angels that cause merchandise to prosper to take charge of this organization.
56. I hand over my office, shop, market place, company to the Holy Spirit as the Senior Partner in the name of Jesus
57. Lord, choose for me my business/work partners. Anybody or organization not sanctioned by heaven must not come my way for business transaction.
58. Workplace wickedness be dismantled and let righteousness and the fear of God rule here in Jesus name.
59. Foundation of wickedness and idolatry in this organization be judged and be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.
60. Thou the Elohim, be the Alpha and Omega of this organization. Let it be free from the influence of the queen of heaven and the queen of the coast, in Jesus mighty name.
61. Let hidden treasures of darkness be turned unto me as the Scripture has said.
62. Let the best of the profiting of this market be mine. I refuse the crumbs in the name of Jesus.
63. Let me be singled out for honour in my chosen field of endeavour.
64. Let God's grace open the door for me where my qualification could never have gotten me to in this organization. I shall excel and be preferred above others.
65. The God that promotes will promote me. The God that defends will defend me. The God that vindicates will vindicate me. The God that takes vengeance will avenge me. The God who prospers will prosper me like Daniel and Joseph in this workplace in Jesus mighty name.
66. I shall not labour in vain or bring forth for trouble in this place in Jesus name.
67. My star shall shine for all to see in this work place.
68. I free this office/shop from the activities of saboteurs, witches, sorcerers and enchanters in Jesus name.
69. Every hidden charm, amulet, rings, talisman, bones, animal parts, concoction or any bewitched object in this workplace, become harmless water in Jesus mighty name.
70. My office, my seat, my table and all objects around me, be purified and sanctified by the word of God and the blood of the Lamb right now. You shall in no way fight against me here.
71. I command the earth, the water, the air and the heavens of this place to co-operate with me here in Jesus name.
72. As the Lord liveth, my dues and entitlements shall be given to me at the right time here.
73. In the name of the El-Shaddai God, I receive accelerated progress here in Jesus name.
74. By the power of His resurrection, I shall not die here physically, mentally, spiritually, intellectually, maritally, emotionally and financially in Jesus mighty name. I shall live to continue to manifest and declare His glory here in Jesus name.
75. Thank you father for donning me with a grace and mercy coat of many colours, l’ll arise and shine for my light has come. Amen.